Johnson Law Firm, P.C. is seeking a salesperson to join their downtown Spokane Law Firm. The ideal candidate will have knowledge of the legal system and be familiar with many areas of the law. This candidate will have the confidence and skill set required to successfully integrate into a fast-paced positive firm.
We work as a team and have a positive firm culture. We support each other to provide the best representation to our clients. Our firm has regular firm outings and networking events.
The firm's managing attorney is a great mentor and enjoys spending his time in this capacity. We believe in a work-life balance and truly partner with our employees.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Meets with potential new clients gathering key information about the matter. Effectively handing off to attorney and together they will close the sale.
Routinely calls on former clients and contacts.
Manages the pipeline weekly sales and lead report, using the firm's software.
Cultivates new leads and professional referrals.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including the ability to understand, analyze, interpret and convey complex information and concepts.
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and organizational skills;
- Demonstrated record of excellent client service;
- Sound organizational skills. Detail-oriented and capable of handling a high volume of work in a fast-paced environment;
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks to meet critical deadlines;
- Keen analytical skills with ability for problem-solving;
- Commitment to developing a book of business and utilizing Firm's marketing tools to grow the book and practice as a whole;
- Commitment to daily time entry into our time and billing software
- Commitment to the Firm's mission statement and core values.
2 plus years of experience in sales.
- Proficient in Office suite;
We offer competitive compensation along with bonus structure. Please email or mail your cover letter, resume and salary requirements.
Johnson Law Firm, P.C. is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race; color; religion; national origin; sex (including pregnancy); age; disability; genetic information, citizenship status; military service obligations or any other category protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Job Type: Full-time
- One location
- Monday to Friday Part-time to potentially full-time
To apply please send resume to [email protected]